Plastic Surgery Payment Plans in Morehead City and Jacksonville, NC
Carolinas Center for Plastic Surgery wants every moment you spend in our Jacksonville or Morehead City, North Carolina, office to be enjoyable. Even paying. That’s why we work to take the hassle out of financing your procedure. Here’s what you can expect from our plastic surgeon payment plans.If you have any questions about financing, we’re happy to answer them. Just reach out to us at (252) 222-5888.
Morehead City and Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon Payment PlansClick here to Apply Online When it comes to pricing, we believe what you see is what you should get. All fees, from hospital fees to the anesthesiologist and Dr. Klainer’s fees are detailed in the treatment plan. The only extra out-of-pocket expenses you should expect are post-op medications and dressings.
For the purposes of billing, procedures are split into two main categories: Surgical and Non-surgical.
- We will explain the payment plan structure.
- We will schedule your surgery date.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit will be required to hold that time.
- The balance of the fee is due 10 days before the treatment.
- Cashier’s checks
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal checks (no less than 10 days before the surgery date)